Friday, December 9, 2011

Et à la fin...

  Well I think we can all agree that this has defiantly been a wonderful class! I really loved reading The Cave Painters and learning about the cave paintings! (Seriously, now I want to go study in caves in France for the rest of forever!) But really, this class was awesome. I never thought the seemingly simple question of "What is Art?" would be so hard to answer! Now I feel like I can touch the surface of this question, but I don't think it can ever be fully answered. Having this blog was a great experience as well! I loved reading everyone else's throughout the semester and this was so much more motivating to work on compared to Moodle posts.

   This is it for me, but I hope everyone has a fantastic break and a great spring semester!

               -Holly
This is Jean-Claude, my octopus cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment